Windows Server System Administrator
Opportunity to be part of a huge International Investment Management Firm
Contract to Permanent
Our Client Invests, They help meet the financial needs of investors by offering investment strategies across the global markets. The company is a top-10 investment manager globally and a company that individuals and businesses have trusted with their financial future for almost 150 years. The company is established in over 14 Countries.
- Standardization and automation of systems, tasks and workflows using PowerShell
- Analyze, log, track and resolve software/hardware issues pertaining to server operating system and related services.
- Maintain the Windows Server problem ticket queue and work to resolving most of tickets in this queue. Provide initial 1st and 2nd line support for all Microsoft server platforms and associated applications within the server estate.
- Participate in Infrastructure project design and implementations
- Timely response to support issue requests and contribute to the Team follow-the-sun server support model across Asia-Pacific.
- Implement, monitor and maintain Windows Server-based services.
- Generate reports for daily checks and for real-time and capacity management reporting needs of Infrastructure Management.
- Identify and repair inconsistent server configurations in the global Windows Server estate.
- Experience in large IT environments
- Microsoft Certification
- Ability to analyse and summarise
- Ability to work across disciplines
- File Server Management
- Some experience with System Center Products
- Experience with Microsoft Server Products (SQL Server, SharePoint, FTP, IIS)
- Business Level English with ability to read and write
GOOD TO HAVE:
- University Degree or engineer graduate
- ITIL Certification And/Or PMP Certification
- Basic Network Fundamentals
- Business Level Japanese
- To work for one of the leading and biggest International Investment Management Firms globally along with the opportunity to build your career within the financial sector.
- Flexible start through contracting, and eventually conversion to permanent employee of the firm.
- A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience and potential to grow.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilise/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company