Windows Server Administrator - Global Securities Firm
Excellent working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a member company of a Japanese Giant Financial Group and a Top-Tier Securities Firm with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company provides investors and corporate clients with a vast range of services, which is the factor that made their business so successful. The company has been raising in popularity as a place of work thanks to their excellent work culture and work-life balance. The company's offices are located in one the most important business centres of Tokyo.
- Administer Windows servers. Including security improvement, active directory federation configuration
- Ensure adherence of compliance, IT Security and governance policy.
- Communicate with regulators and auditors in regards with system compliance, IT Security and governance policies, from a technology perspective.
The Successful Applicant
If you meet most of the following, this role is a good match for you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise level Windows server administration
- Have strong knowledge in Windows active Directory, Windows clustering, Windows SCCM, VMWare ESX, VMWare VCentre, Windows MDT, Windows KMS, Citrix administration
Good to have but not mandatory
- Experience in Ansible tower, CyberArk administration, certificate administration
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Securities firms in Japan and globally and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 12M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company