Wholesale Manager - Worldwide Beverage Brand
Work for the market leading brands in the beverage industry.
Excellent opportunity to grow market and develop within the organisation.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company within the alcohol industry, responsible for some of the most recognisable brands in Food and Beverage. Based in over 20 countries worldwide, our client provides excellent geographical diversity whilst balancing their exposure to developing and emerging market.
They employ over 120,000 people and in 2015 produced approximately $50 billion in revenue. Their core values are born from their global growth and strongly believe that nothing should get in the way of talented and capable people achieving there career goals.
- Efficiently lead, motivate and train their team on a daily basis.
- Effectively manage Wholesale partners, improving the relationship and partnership to ensure that the brand performs the at its highest.
- Grow distribution and sales in existing clients and product range where possible.
- Regular client calls to ensure optimal relationships and understanding of the brand position.
- Check and ensure the availability of products.
- Analyse the performance of the outlets on the basis of defined KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
- Japanese Language.
- Wholesale management experience and exposure to FMCG environment.
- Strongly results orientated.
- Negotiating skills; able to influence with authority and have difficult conversations to ensure costs/pricing is met.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to thrive in a competitive and outward thinking environment, working with a leading global brand.