Wholesale Manager - Global Wine Company
A global and historic wine company, offering excellent compensation and benefits
Selling the biggest and most respected brands in the marketplace.
Our client is an international company that sells wine from around the world, and also offers wine storage, wine tasting and wine schools throughout Japan.
Japan is currently a growing and important business for the company and as a result there has been a lot of focus, investment and development of the Japan marketplace. With a small, friendly and international work environment the company is the perfect place to continue to grow your knowledge and skills in an independent and autonomous business.
- To meet the individual and team revenue, GP and customer acquisition, under the direction of the Wholesale Sales Manager.
- Management and sales responsibility for key accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key customers, offering those customers the very highest level of service and responsiveness.
- Seeking and establishing new client relationships.
- Implementing marketing activities to increase revenue, enhance goodwill and build the reputation of the business.
- Manage and develop existing listings of both wines and spirits in assigned accounts.
- An engaging and worldly individual who can thrive in a multi-cultural competitive environment.
- Ambitious and keen to work in the highest level in their field.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in Fine Wine Sales or Food & Beverage in the wine arena, ideally in Japan.
- Proven track record of professionalism in delivering high quality customer service in an international arena.
- Demonstrable growth of customers and consistent meeting of revenue targets.
- English and Japanese Language.
Working for one of the most historic and recognised companies in the world - selling some of the finest products and biggest brands.