Web-G Account Executive @ Security Provider Company
Office in central Tokyo
Great team and great culture
Our client is a secure application services company. The company's solutions enable enterprises, service providers, web giants and government organisations to accelerate, secure and optimise the performance of their data center applications and networks.
- The Web-G Account Executive has responsibility for managing and developing accounts within the Web Giants (OTT) markets and IDC. You will represent our products and services to assigned major accounts - employing a high-touch, high-value sales model to successfully position our technology into these accounts.
- You will be responsible for developing strategic customer relationships and new account sales across the territory. Specific requirements include developing a robust sales pipeline leading to the achievement of personal and team quotas.
- In this role, you will master the techniques, solutions, products, and service of the company and suggest business solutions and strategies to clients, while increasing customer satisfaction and contributing to sales and profits for the company.
- The candidate must have prior experience of working as part of a major-account sales team selling network, infrastructure.
- Our ideal candidate will bring in prior relationships with a wide range of Major accounts.
- Experiences in the IT industry with Network, Security, Cloud, Software, Server or Storage products.
- Highly motivated with strong sense of responsibility, sense of urgency, and goal oriented.
- Must be a strong team-oriented player.
- Solutions Sales experience.
- Strong Account Planning skills, including aligning customer strategy to a defined company's solution within the account.
- Written and oral communication, listening and presentation skills, English skills is highly desired.
- Very Flexible salary and benefits
- Good work life balance
- Good carrier growth