Web Engineer in Osaka (English Speaker)
One of the world's top e-commerce and technology companies
International work environment and various employee benefits
The largest e-commerce company based in Japan with an international presence, employing close to 15,000 globally. With over a billion of users worldwide with over 70 businesses worldwide, they are a leading technology company that also focuses on digital content, communications and fintech. They have been steadily growing over the past 20 years, being of one the most successful companies in Japan whilst penetrating the international market. With a multicultural company environment, they are looking for people of all backgrounds to join their innovative business movement.
- Design, develop for, and operate a 24/7/365 system.
- Understand business needs and define the best architecture.
- Lead a team in terms of engineering and developing processes. Programming and development skills are also required.
- Plan and execute the project with the engineers in the team and other product/project managers.
- More than 3 years experience in software development (Design, Development, Test, Release, Operation)
- More than 3 years experience of Java
- More than 3 years experience of Linux or Unix
- Coordinate work flexibly with multiple stakeholders.
- International work environment
- Located in central Tokyo
- Stable company with constant growth and expansion
- Competitive salary and various employee benefits