Voice Operaration Coordinator- Leading Securities Firm
Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a member company of a Japanese Giant Financial Group, and is a Top-Tier Securities and Investment Banking Firm with a strong and well-established presence in the market. The company provides investors and corporate clients with a vast range of services, which is the factor that made their business so successful. The company's offices are located in one the most important business centres of Tokyo.
The day-to-day responsibilities within this role will be the following:
- Business relationship management and administration of the team's operations.
- Direct communication with the clients and representation of the team towards the business executives.
- Management and administration of IT audit and compliance issues.
- Vendor and project management for the delivery and of voice related projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Should have 3+ experience in IT support (preferably with Voice networks and devices)
- Must have native level Japanese proficiency, and the ability to use high business terminology
- Should be energetic and have the ability to multi-task
- Should have experience dealing with IT compliance and audit issues
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the leading Japanese Securities and Investment banking firms and get a chance to advance their career.
- A competitive high-base salary of up to 9M yen/ year
- Full employee benefits
- To work at one of the largest business centres of Japan.