- Flexible environment to improve your career
- Global Environment
British Brokerage firm offers the stock operation, fund trading, and other investment services.
The company is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions.
- You will be responsible for the support of the Voice Infrastructure to support both regional and global risk and compliance requirements
- Identify, determine, and resolve issues as they occur, and ensuring that tickets are closed
- Monitor, identify, investigate and resolving technical incidents and problems to ensure service is restored
- You will be involved in Trader Voice, Enterprise Voice, and Voice Recording systems and infrastructure operational support
- Ensuring that voice related solutions/ equipment are in compliance with existing standard and policies
- Hands-on experience with Trader/Enterprise Voice Technologies Any of the following: -IPC Unigy/IPC Alliance/Speakerbus Intercom; CUCM, CUC, SME,UCS/ESXi, Jabber, Voice Gateways, Cubes
- Good understanding of various voice protocols (SIP, H323, MGCP, SCCP, etc.) and experience with Voice Recording Technologies (Nice NTR, Verba)
- Experience with Networking Protocol and Technologies (e.g. LAN, WAN, QoS, ACL, Firewall ) And any of the following: Proteus, Spectrum, Splunk, Servicefirst, Ansible
- Business skills in both Japanese and English
-Flexible environment to improve your career