Visual Designer - Global Media Company
Global Established business with start up culture in Japan
Super flex time, no core house, which emphasis on work life balance
About Our Client
A leading global media and entertainment company, with an excellent start up culture and strong growth outlook in the Japan market
- Producing bespoke and engaging digital creative to help promote Video Content Product across our partner channels and social.
- Understanding brand governance and upholding brand consistency and excellence across all touch points.
- Working with the global XD team by integrating Video Product into our existing brands cross promotional creative campaigns for Digital Product Segement.
- Have a passion for constantly implementing new design trends into daily output.
- Recognise the need for editorial angle when telling stories through digital creative output.
- Understand the reactive requirement of Entertainment based news to feed the creative pipeline.
- Contribute to the wider global XD team / community in creating a vibrant, inspirational and supportive creative working environment.
- Provide creative solutions across product, marketing, commercial and video for various brands
- Work with Product teams and UX Designers to help build and improve our global web and mobile offerings.
- Understand and advocate the importance of Design standards and excellence.
- Delivering high quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, sports environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Design-based educational degree or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and English Language skills to be a successful member of a global design team
- Confidence in presenting and showcasing concepts and visuals to director level stakeholders in the business
- Methodical and efficient working style with real attention to detail
- Ability to contribute to a design team culture
- Active in staying across modern design trends, technologies and digital consumption
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure
- Experience in a creative delivery based environment
What's on Offer
- Global Established business, with start up culture in Japan as they just launched last year
- No core houses, super flex time
- Casual and creative working environment