Vice President Business Development
Work for an industry leader in professional learning
Competitive base salary and discretionary bonuses
Our client is a international firm leading in the professional learning industry. Investors, entrepreneurs, and well respected business leaders use our client to for better business decisions.
With over 1,000 employees in 20 different offices around the world, our client holds a strong global presence to provide excellent services in professional learning. Our clients core value drives their success by learning, be responsible, and having fresh perspectives from our engaged staff members.
- Strategies and bringing in new clients in Japan.
- Developing efficient marketing activities.
- Hosting events in Tokyo for experts and clients.
- Growing, developing, and maintaining relationships with clients
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a widely recognised institution
- 10 to 15 years experience in equity sales
- Demonstrate great leadership skills to push sales profits
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese
- Great base salary plus year-end performance based bonus
- Opportunity to work for a innovative and growing company