Vice Division Head (Governance)- Procurement and Logistics
Join a global, dynamic, fast-growing company
Up to 16M
The client is a growing company in the telecommunications industry and has built the world's first fully virtualized cloud-native mobile network. They are still on start-up phase and are looking for experienced professionals with aggressive and start-up mentality to establish their organization. This company is backed by a Japanese conglomerate which has a strong presence overseas as well.
Supervise the end-to-end procurement process making sure that all are in compliance to avoid fraud.
Handle different projects simultaneously such as supplier selection, vendor management, etc by planning up to execution.
- Create the blueprint and structure for company's procurement activities
- Global procurement experience
- Experience in contract negotiation with suppliers
- Procurement and logistics experience
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Problem recognition and solving ability
- Competitive salary package (Up to 16M- depending on skills and experience)
- Work-from-home option
- Flat organization
- Global and dynamic team