- Leading precision machinery company, dealing with top pharmaceutical clients.
- Housing and relocation allowance.
About Our Client
Leading precision machinery company
* Training agents and staff.
* Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
* Building the service team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
* Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
* Managing finances and budgets.
The Successful Applicant
* Business level of English and fluent Japanese.
* Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
* Precision machinery experience and knowledge.
What's on Offer
* Attractive salary package. Fast career progression.
* Relocation and housing allowance.