- Rewarding and Chellengin tasks will be provided
- Working with big brand global chemical company to develop your skills
- A leading global specialty chemical and performance materials company.
- Supports the identification and implementation of improvements in plant performance to optimize product volume, yields and quality in accordance with business needs, whilst minimizing operating costs and maximizing unit safety and reliability.
- Gathers and evaluates appropriate data, utilizing statistical techniques, to improve process capability and/or identify root causes of problems, and implement improvement opportunities (commercial units and/ or scale-up).
- Practice the management system of ISO9001 / 14001. Cooperate with appropriate administration with understanding the laws and ordinances especially concerned with atmosphere and waste water.
- Technical knowledge of process and product technology
- General knowledge and ability in statistical methods and tools, such as Root Cause Analysis, Failure Mode Experimental Analysis, Statistical Process Control and others.
- Adept with equipment calibration and maintenance
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and draw well-reasoned conclusions.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant Engineering discipline
- Business level of English and Japanese required.