Unique opportunity for R & Python Trainer
Unique Position to use your R & Python Experience to teach others
Fantastic Opportunity to Network within the Financial Industry
Our Client is a well established global premium provider of time series data for the research and global strategy community now growing in Japan. The Client maintains databases from well over 1300+ private and government Sources
- To introduce and improve understanding of Python via Anaconda and Jupyter notebooks.
- Teach loading data into python and spreadsheet import
- Data visualisation and graphic featuring Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Clients database link with python, database queries, search functionality and arguments
- Time-series data analysis - summary stats, correlograms, tests for auto correlation
- Data transformations - natural logs, working with differences
- Regressions in Python - OLS model and applied examples
- Course candidates will consist of a varied experience levels
- Econometric modelling industry experience
- Experienced user of R and Python
- Communication skills in both Japanese and English (course will be presented in Japanese, training material and guidelines in English)
- Confidence and experience to deliver classroom lecture and answer questions for 6 to 12 people
GOOD TO HAVE:
- PhD in Economics/Econometrics/Mathematics/Finance
- Fantastic Opportunity to network within the Financial Sector.
- The course is currently only 3 days a quarter.
- Opportunity to work within an international premium provider of time series data for the research and global strategy community.