UIUX designer in Osaka (Temp to Perm)
Excellent working environment
About Our Client
Founded in US, our client is one of the top-tier IT Companies providing a wide range of professional services. They have wide presence across 30+ countries including US, Canada, South America, Europe and APAC. To cope the fast-growing trend, the Tokyo office is hiring a high caliber candidate to join the APAC IT team to support a newly launched project in Osaka.
* Work closely with members of Digital Factory and User Experience Team
* Serve as a member of a diverse team that acts as a repository of research-based usability and design expertise
* Work with the UX Lead to propose design and usability improvements
* Assist stakeholders throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements
* Work closely with fellow UI designers to implement designs, proof of concepts and develop high-fidelity prototypes
* Work with other visual designers (within Japan and global teams) to test proposed UI initiatives
* Work closely with UX Researchers on the team to plan and implement the overall testing strategy to evaluate the effectiveness and usability of digital products.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer (or similar role).
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking. Must possess the ability to emphasize the need for design and research to stakeholders.
- Ability to work with business teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Ability to iterate designs and prototype solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Able to work in pressure and able to multi-task
- Should be agile to adopt new technology and practices
What's on Offer
- Work with top technology and in a very nice work environment
- Exposure to global environments
- Competitive compensation package up to 7.5M
- Platform to learn in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructure