UI Web Developer for International Insurance Company
Join a well Established, International and Successful Insurance Firm
Fantastic Work / Life Balance
This is a huge International company which provides insurance for smart-phones, tablets and consumer electronics which is located in over 10 countries with over 16,000 employees.
- Responsible for developmental projects and delivering excellent results.
- Create solutions based on technology that meets business requirements.
- As a development team member, meet clients expectations and conform to designs/standards that enable business goals.
- Describe and review detailed designs to ensure compatibility with Non-Functional Requirements.
- Adapt and overcome potential issues and risks.
- Maintain consistency with Global IT in terms of standards, models, component re-use and organisation
- Investigate IT Operations, identify and evaluate options for improving maintenance, defining non-functional requirements and ensuring a positive, smooth and consistent IT Operation.
- Help carry out estimates
- Perform code reviews to ensure the quality and robustness of the platforms as well as conformance to architecture and detailed designs.
- 4+ years experience in software development.
- 2+ years experience within a design based role.
- Good Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Some experience or knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms(i.e. LESS and SASS).
- Knowledge of ReactJS, AngularJS, KnockoutJS.
- Knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- experience solving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good experience and understanding of code versioning tools.
- Direct hands-on experience in using AWS-based cloud implementations and services.
- Some experience in Data Analysis & Logical Data Modelling.
- knowledge of Agile development practices.
- Explaining architectural concepts and applying them to system design.
- Minimum business level English and Japanese.
- Be part of a Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team
- Work with the latest machine-learning technologies and data analytic
- A flexible compensation system that will reflect your current experience and potential to grow.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage.
- To work in multi-cultural environment.
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company.
- Earn between 500,000 yen and 750,000 yen Per Month