Transformation Project Manager (Agile)
Complex enterprise-wide projects/program using Agile methodology
Work closely with all levels of the organization from C-level to engineer teams
Your company has a history of over 170 years and is the world's largest financial services institutions with over 30,000 employees in over 17 countries.
- Provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the enterprise-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Responsible for guiding teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions
- Increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
- Excellent Agile project management, leadership and human relations skills and 2+years of Agile coaching experience
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- 5+ years of Agile project management/software development experience with a successful track record of project delivery in a multidisciplinary regulated environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with stakeholders from all levels
- Excellent communication skills (Fluent Japanese and Business English)
- up to 15 million JPY
- Opportunities to move into more senior positions