Off Trade Trade Marketing Manager - Worldwide Beverage Brand
Work for an exciting and innovative company, that promotes talent development
Globally recognisible beverage products, worldwide brand.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company within the FMCG industry, responsible for some of the most recognisable brands in Food and Beverage and in 2015 their revenue was approximately $50 billion.
Their core values are born from their global growth and strongly believe that nothing should get in the way of talented and capable people achieving their career goals. They are looking for strong people, who can challenge ideas and think differently to grow market share.
- Identify key opportunities for building brand equity & commercial results in the off-trade.
- Design and manage joint-business-plans and annual plans for key accounts, working with key account managers.
- Design, refine, and manage existing and new off-trade execution and activation initiatives and toolkits, such as promotions, POCMs, and other in-store visibility.
- Recommend planograms and product positioning for our portfolio based on analytical insights.
The Successful Applicant
- Japanese and English language.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience within the consumer industry.
- Proficient in excel with demonstrated ability to analyse data & leverage the insights to design initiatives.
- Analytical with proven experience in gathering data, performing analysis, and developing in-depth insights/recommendations.
- Strong inter-personal relationship and communication to collaborate and at times negotiate with internal & external stakeholders to identify business needs & opportunities.
What's on Offer
Off Trade Trade Marketing Manager for one of the biggest companies in the FMCG industry.