Trade Marketing Specialist - Global Consumer Electronics
Chance to work in global company
CLose relationship with head office
My client is a major American audio company with a large presence in Japan. They have around 100 people in the office and are based in central Tokyo.
Be responsible for:
- Developing trade marketing plan specific to a set of resellers/region that aligns to the global trade marketing goals & objectives
- Development of offline and online trade plans, working with Digital and Media teams to develop optimal plans.
- Digital strategy including consideration, shopper navigation engagement and conversion.
- Plan and execute digital marketing programs across marketing channels - display, email, social, SEO & paid search, retargeting, CRM - to achieve KPIs
- Execution of trade marketing plans with excellence across a set of resellers and/or region
- Digital marketing expert for a set of resellers/region, building relationships with the sales account teams and reseller digital marketing teams
- Manage trade marketing budget for a set of resellers/region.
- Track & Report on execution of trade marketing tactical plans including calendar, investment plan and key initiatives
- 3 years + trade marketing experience
- 3 years + digital marketing experience
- Experience working in Japan market
- Fluent English
- Beneficial to have experience in consumer electronics
- Report line directly to Europe/US
- Strong global presence
- Well renowned brand