Trade Marketing Specialist - Cosmetics company
Well renowned American Business
Chance to work with well experience managers
My client is a well known cosmetics company distributing through speciality channels and major pharmacies. They have a strong brand name behind them and are looking to increase presence within Japan.
- Maintains promotional materials, check and maintain submission documents
- Handle and check sales promotion fee
- Manage stock of sales samples/testers and quotas
- Register and manage sale promotion goods
- Help Sales/Marketing team's with documentation and presentation making
- Forwards samples by entering requests, arranging shipments, and notifying customers.
- Business level Japanese/English proficiency
- The successful individual will be responsible for planning, forecasting and analysing the Beauty business in order promote the overall growth while managing the day-to-day business needs.
- Reporting to the sales director and working closely with marketing they will play a large part in the releasing of an exciting new product that will be launched later this year.
- Good WLB
- Chance to be involved with a great well-experienced team
- Great products famous globally