- Growing Company
- Strong leadership support
My client is a well known European Spirits Brand, they currently have over 50 people in the Japan office and are hoping to grow their customer marketing team. They have a strong family-like culture and are currently work from home.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing, and commercial sales teams, leading the development and implementation of BTL Activity
- Ensures POS is 100% Brand Guideline compliant
- Support point of sale, in-store displays, sales toolkits and sampling activation.
- Develop insight driven in-store strategies to motivate consumers
- Supporting Customer Marketing team with input into brand planning process, range reviews, customer reviews and other key customer meetings
- Work collaboratively with Commercial Sales team
- Support Call Cycle content across Marketing and Sale Teams
- Trade Visits to maintain relevance, exposure to market, challenges & trends
- Partner with brand managers to agree activation's and budgets
- Manage external stakeholder relationships with agencies and suppliers
- Currently a Trade Marketing Analyst, Trade Marketing Manager or Equivalent role.
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Liquor experience highly regarded
- Industry knowledge and experience an advantage
- A sound knowledge of consumer insights mandatory
- 2-3 years sales or marketing experience
- Chance to work in start up and family-like culture
- WFH opportunities
- Chance to grow the business