Trade Marketing Manager - On Trade
Global FMCG business with market leading brands.
Sole responsibility for leading On-Trade Trade Marketing strategy.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company, responsible for some of the most recognisable brands in Food and Beverage. Based in over 20 countries worldwide, our client provides excellent geographical diversity and employs over 120,000 people.
Their business is synonymous with talent; from the people they hire, to the ideas they produce. They continue to innovate and develop strategy and product ranges and are at the forefront of the industry.
They bring in people from different backgrounds and industries to continue this progress making them one of the most exciting companies in the past few years.
- Identify key opportunities for building brand equity & driving commercial results in the on-trade.
- Design, refine, and manage existing and new on-trade execution and activation initiatives and toolkits, such as promotions and POCMs.
- Design and manage joint-business-plans and annual plans for key accounts, working with the commercial team.
- Recommend planograms and product positioning for our portfolio based on analytical insights.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in roles involving the on-trade.
- Japanese and English language.
- Strong familiarity and understanding of on-trade accounts, as well as how suppliers work with them.
- Strong inter-personal relationship and communication to collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to identify business needs & opportunities.
- Analytical with proven experience in gathering data, performing analysis, and developing in-depth insights/recommendations.
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, without compromising quality.
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking.
- Proficient in excel with demonstrated ability to analyse data & leverage the insights to design initiatives.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to develop and manage an On-Trade strategy for one of the biggest FMCG companies.