Trade Marketing Manager - Multinational Corporation
Work for a globally well know multinational corporation
Named a 2020 Fortune World's Most Admired Company
American multinational corporation that develops medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop Customer Selling Story (Value Driven Selling) - Engage their field sales people and convince customers
- Develop plans to drive the category strategy and customer value - review them for PDCA
- Support sales to commercialize customer value including category growth and profit improvement simulation
- Set crystal clear target for Distribution, Display and Pricing for NPI, Focus Items, Brand Total and Promotion
- Develop plans to achieve KPIs - Shopper Based Shelf Concept, Display Tools and POPs and Incentives etc.
- Weekly Tracking : KPIs for NPI and Promotion Packs : Pre-Sale and Actual
- Co-create the Franchise strategy but inputting Trade and Shoppers relevant insights.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in both Japanese (minimum N1) and English
- 5 Yeas Field Sales Experience or Trade Marketing experience in FMCG company
- Shopper Purchase Behaviour analysis
- Project Management skill
- Strategy Planning skill
- International working environment
- Attractive salary package
- Work for a globally well known multinational corporation