Trade Marketing Manager - Cosmetics Brand
Chance to travel abroad
Strong career opportunities
Founded in the mid 1900's in Paris. My client is one of the biggest skincare providers in the world, having been ranked first for high-end face care products in Europe and the Middle East, and body care products around the world in 2015. Their anti-ageing expertise has been confirmed with its top 5 ranking in most Western European countries, the United States and China . It enjoys a growing reputation in Asia and Australia, where it is continuing to gain market share and they are hoping to grow within Japan too.
- Lead trade animation in link with marketing calendar to fill the gap of seasonal customer needs and the product launch, with strategy in mind to illustrate and follow-up on customer journey to convert and loyalize customers
- Lead and execute promotions including kits and GWP customized to Retailers/ counter
- Lead customer events to experience Brand, in direction of "creative", "fun", and "new" enough to trigger new customers and to aid Brand image development.
- Develop both 3D (events) and 2D (printing materials) for special events.
- Work closely with the Retail, Training team, and BA at counter to develop strong promotion as a customer journey to accelerate new recruitment. Motivate, encourage, and support BA to go step beyond to achieve the maximum results through events.
- Control the Expense Budget with timely analysis on plans executed to achieve maximum ROI
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Trade Marketing, or 5 years in Sales, ideally in cosmetic industry
- Excellent aesthetic sensitivity and creative mind, to think out of box to attract new customers
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of PC (Microsoft PPT and excel)
- Basic business English to communicate with Region (minimum by writing)
- Great work location
- Chance to be heavily involved in the growing brand
- Will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of trade marketing with a strong focus on customer loyalty