Trade Marketing Director
700万円 - 1400万円
Global Accessory Manufacturer originally from Europe
Drive Trade Marketing Strategy/Plan
- Develop and consolidate Trade Marketing Strategies/Plans by brand, together with key stakeholders, following global strategies developed by global Trade Marketing team, including KPI setting & ROI review.
- Align by Channel and by Customer strategy with Sales Team and Brand Manager to prioritise channel/customer/door for trade support as well.
- Lead and supervise corporate projects accordingly (Partnership project with top customers, Digital tool project, etc.)
Supervise Trade Marketing Activation's
- In-store visibility enhancement; customised branding, fixtures & display tools installations, etc.
- In-store pop-up; pop-up event in-store, windows, etc.
- POSM; forecast, order, installations and inventory control
- Sales event and fair; installations & dismantle of booth, operations
Team management, partner communications, vendor management
- Manage team resources (by brand assignments) to define their responsibility/targets, supervise their planning/activations and build a strong team to act effectively.
- Communicate closely with HQ Trade Marketing team, Japan Sales team, Japan Brand Managers and the other key stakeholders.
- Communicate with key Trade Customers, understand their needs and propose action plan accordingly.
- Collaborate with vendors smoothly for efficient quality services and review them regularly.
- Trade Marketing Skills: Full Level of competence / mandatory +5 years experiences
- Budget management: Understanding of cost efficiency
- People management: Management experiences preferred
- Fluent Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Business Level English
Base + Bonus