Trade Compliance Specialist, Life Science, Tokyo, 8M JPY
600万円 - 800万円
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided.
- A Leading global bio-pharmaceutical company that has been operation the business in Japan for long period.
- Export Trade Control classification /H S code/Chemical regulatory screening and prepare and submit the related applications and documents for chemicals, reagents, equipment, apparatus and machinery, and industrial products that the company import, export, purchase, manufacture, and sell.
- Survey, check trends and report Japan and other countries regulations
- Apply the authorities, maintain related regulatory licenses and permits
- Internal and external training of trade compliance
- Consulting for regulatory inquiries from customers
- Response/prepare of our products to regulation revisions
- Obtaining and reporting regulatory information from related overseas branch offices.
- Strong Experiences in regulatory affairs department at chemical trading companies, customs brokers, etc.
- Candidate who has experience in trade compliance of chemicals in similar industry of our life science business.
- Experience of Export Trade Control classification..
- Related chemistry knowledge background.
- Related regulatory expertise (Import Trade Control Order, Poisonous and Deleterious Substances Control Act, Fire Service Act: Hazardous materials, Industrial Safety and Health Act: SDS/labels, PRTR, Chemical Substances Control law, etc.)
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English (reading, writing and conversation)
6M - 8M JPY