Toxicology Research Specialist
Apply your Toxicological Research Expertise within a Global CRO
Work with Multiple Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Companies across Asia
- Major global CRO within the field of discovery, pre-clinical and clinical research for pharma and medical device.
- Provide toxicological risk assessments and consulting services to clients, including written reports, summary reports and opinion papers.
- Join, participate, and maintain memberships in key regulatory bodies and professional societies.
- Participate in relevant trade show meetings to provide technical support to clients and prospective clients.
- Manage and control several customized projects simultaneously.
- Contribute to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals.
- Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and Company Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Thorough understanding of GLP and GMP
- PhD or MSc in toxicology, pharmacology, chemistry, biological sciences, or related Field or Equivalent experience
- Fluent Japanese, business level English
- Toxicology and risk assessment experience
- Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
- Opportunity to deepen experience in toxicology research field, by working with multiple cross-regional pharmaceutical and medical device clients
- Develop commercial knowledge and project management expertise by working in a leading service provider company
- Significant career development opportunities within the company, with potential for global assignments