Large HR team with supportive work environment
Clear career growth path
This client is renowned as one of the largest advertising companies in the world. With operations across the world and business growing significantly in Japan, this is a stable and dynamic organization to be a part of. There are hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide and the reason people choose this company is because of the great work environment, substantial benefits and career opportunities available.
- Administer various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance, life, medical, dental and vision, Short and long term disability, 401K, life insurance etc.
- Ensure accuracy of employee benefits data, including service from third party vendors.
- Maintain and analyze claims reports to determine trends, inconsistencies and outliers. Brings related issues to the attention of the Total Rewards Manager.
- Assist employees in filing health, dental, life, and all other related and deferred benefit claims.
- Review monthly insurance statements and maintains statistical data relative to premiums, claims, and costs.
- Reviews and validates monthly benefits invoices. Works with employees, vendors and Finance to reconcile discrepancies.
- Create and review spreadsheets of insured employees.
- Research new benefit programs.
- Develop and prepare communications to employees about benefit programs, procedures, claims and any other government mandated disclosures.
- Assist Total Rewards Manager in obtaining statistics and information in renewal process of any Health, Life and Retirement plans that benefit the company.
- Works with vendors to resolve high level benefits issues and concerns, including ensuring issues are resolved to conclusion, identifying and monitoring next steps/open items, etc
- Prepare and setup meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs as needed.
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask, work on a team as well as independently.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to bring processes through to completion.
- Competency in database management and spreadsheet creation and maintenance.
- Ability to multitask multiple projects.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- This position requires a minimum of 10% of travel nationwide.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum three to five years of benefits /HR administration or compensation exposure in a Corporate HR function.
- work life balance
- career growth path
- extensive benefits
- beautiful office
- dynamic work environment
- flexibility around work style
- work from home
- flex time
- family support
- housing support