Total Rewards Specialist - Consulting Firm
Great platform to deepen your benefits expertise
Super flexible work environment (no core hours, work from home options)
With a workforce in the thousands in Japan, this consulting firm is experiencing great demand for their consulting services in strategy, operations and technology. They offer a flat, open, high performance environment in which new ideas and innovation is highly encouraged.
- Develop and implement a reward strategy to be rolled out across the business ensuring that the company is competitive within the market to attract and retain talent.
- Work alongside senior leaders across the business particularly within HR and Finance to support with salary benchmarking, annual reviews, bonus and incentive schemes.
- Champion the recognition scheme ensuring that exceptional talent is rewarded and highlighted.
- Develop relationships across the business in order to understand how best to retain and motivate employees.
- Manage the employee engagement scheme using creativity to influence participation.
- Report and analyse on a variety of trends to support with your decision making and presenting to the business.
You will be meticulous, driven by your values and passionate about achieving results. Your integrity will be highlighted in the work you deliver and the values that you will embrace. You will strive for greatness and results making a positive difference as to how the company operates.
Other requirements including
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 2-3 years experience in HR (preferably in the compensation and benefits area)
- Business English level, fluent Japanese
- Great career progression opportunities
- Dynamic environment with exposure to overseas offices
- Strategic role
- Super flex time, work anytime (no core hours) as long as you can ensure deliverables
- Work from home options