- Newly created role to develop compensation and grading structures from scratch
- Work closely with business and HR leaders across Japan, APAC and the US
Our client is a Healthcare organization that has experienced very rapid growth due to high demand for their Drug Development & Clinical trials services. They have a solid client base in Japan, and have recently reached multiple agreements to expand their services with their clients due to COVID-19.
- Front end the Rewards programs in Japan and ensure that all total rewards programs are in alignment with prevailing Covance processes and governance frameworks.
- Support Compensation and Benefits Managers on benchmarking surveys participation and data preparation as required
- Respond to all requests relating to C&B in Japan with the guidance of Compensation and Benefits partners
- Work with the broader Benefits team to assess and design benefit programs including retirement, health and welfare projects that align to Covance's benefits framework, philosophy, and provides flexibility as necessary for business expansion needs.
- Ensure that all Benefit plans in Japan are competitive, compliant with local laws and regulations, and financially efficient.
- Support the annual evaluation of benefits and insurance policy renewal for Japan.
- Manage local Rewards vendors along with handling case escalations, and internal plan communications.
- Supports the creation and maintenance of compensation and benefits process documents
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a Rewards focused role. Exposure to both Compensation and Benefits is preferred but not a must.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent project management, and analytical skills
- Highly strategic role with the opportunity to work with senior leaders, and initiate positive change in the Compensation & Benefits agenda
- Fast growing company and industry