- Global Mega Pharma leading in Rare Diseases.
- Drive and Execute Product Launch Preparations.
About Our Client
- Globally established American Pharma with strong product pipelines in various therapeutic areas.
- Act as project manager for new products and manage its launch and launch preparations.
- Act as a bridge between key teams such as strategic planning, and tactical planning to ensure successful launch.
- Connect Japan team and global launch teams to build cooperative plans and strategies.
- Support various teams by sharing insights gained from product launch.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 year experience in pharma.
- Experience in Rare disease is preferred.
- Experience in product launch/project management.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work closely with global team.
- Great work-life balance.