- Lead and establish marketing strategies for caridovascular products.
- Global top med device with great product pipelines in various therapeutic areas.
- Globally renown medical device company that is well established in both the global and Japan market.
- Has a diverse portfolio of products in many various therapeutic areas with strong pipelines.
- Lead and develop marketing strategies.
- Organise and over see commercial targets.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of marketing strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Lead, develop, and strengthen the capabilities of the marketing team.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience for class IV medical device or 3 years experience in pharma.
- Bachelor or above.
- English level of TOEIC 750 or above.
- Experience in the management of products.
- Competitive salary, compensation, and benefits.
- International working environment.
- Great work-life balance.