Tokyo - Transportation Manager - Global Logistics Company
*Major multinational logistics company
*Exciting opportunity to build their experience in forwarding and warehousing
Our client is a multinational logistics company that is well known in their industry. They have been in the global market for over 30 years and have operations in over 10 countries. Their customers in Japan are top-tier healthcare, machinery, and apparel companies.
- Develop and manage customer relationship; create and sustain a customer-oriented team.
- Manage all aspects of logistics including freight management, inventory control, and staff management.
- Develop opportunities for optimization within current operations and maximize profitability
- Manage KPI and business status reporting on a regular basis.
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain (distribution, logistics, etc.)
- Experience managing budget and operations
- Experience working directly with customers
- Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Multinational company with large market share
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance