Tokyo - Supply Chain Specialist - Global Industrial Company
*Major multinational industrial company
*Exciting opportunity for those who want to take part in supply chain operation
- Our client is a highly reputable multinational industrial supplier. The company has been in the Japan market for over 50 years and they have over 120 staff in their Japan office.
- Manage inventory supply and capability in Distribution Centers, including but not limited to, managing transportation requests and troubleshooting arrangements.
- Manage domestic and overseas transportation via air and ocean and coordinate warehouse operations activities.
- Manage material presentation and distribution to Distribution Centers and conducting data analysis of logistics and cost data.
- At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain (production control, supply planning, demand planning, customer service)
- Knowledge of automotive industry or willingness to learn
- Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Large multinational industrial company
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Opportunities to work abroad
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance