Tokyo - Supply Chain Specialist - Global Chemical Company
Major multinational chemical company
Exciting opportunity to take part in supply chain operations
Our client is a major manufacturer of chemical products. Their products are supplied to a wide variety of industries including automotive, construction, healthcare, electronics, etc. The company has been in the Japan market for over 50 years and they have over 200 employees in their Tokyo office.
- Act as window point for customers and service providers to fulfill products orders and deliver on-time.
- Partner with third-party logistics providers, implement KPIs, and monitor performance.
- Manage inventory to ensure sufficient stock and plan demand accordingly.
- Take part in contract management and negotiation utilizing operational knowledge.
- 2 years of supply chain experience in a manufacturing or service company
- Business level Japanese and English skills
- Solid leadership capability with initiative to grow
- Able to use ERP system and MS Office tools
- Large multinational chemical company
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance