Tokyo - Regional Supply Chain Specialist - Global Energy Co.
Global energy company that has been expanding rapidly
Exciting opportunity in Supply Chain that will involve project-based work
Our client is a global energy company that has been in the Japan office for over 20 years. Globally, they hold the #1 market share against their competitors. The Japan office has been experiencing stable revenue growth and there are over 50 employees in their Tokyo office.
- Oversee end-to-end operational SCM tasks inlcuding but not limited to order management, import/export, 3PL management, and domestic delivery.
- Execute process improvement projects that involve inventory optimization, vendor management, and system development.
- Coordinate with Global HQ and Regional APAC offices to align project objectives and inventory levels.
- Manage both customer and internal stakeholder expectations.
- At least 3 years of supply chain experience
- Experience from B2B manufacturing company
- Fluent Japanese ability with business level English
- Strong ambition to develop project management skills
- Multinational energy company
- Dynamic and energetic work environment
- Able to use English daily and interact with global counterparts
- Good future career path
- Good work-life balance
- Competitive salary with good social welfare benefits