Tokyo - Logistics Specialist - Multinational Retail Co.
*Major multinational retail company
*Exciting opportunity for those who want to take part in supply chain operation
- Our client is an international group retail company whose brands are known throughout the world. They have been in the Japan office for 40 years and their business in Japan has been growing at an exciting pace, as their brands have gained strong recognition within the retail and luxury market.
- Manage the general flow of logistics operations including warehouse management, inventory management, and distribution.
- Handling budget management, staff management, and operations management of warehouse.
- Leading SCM projects cross-functionally and working directly with customers and vendors.
- At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Experience utilizing Excel
- Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Large multinational retail company
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance