Tokyo - Logistics Specialist - Global Cookware Company
*Major multinational cookware company
*Exciting opportunity to take part in supply chain operations
Our client is an international cookware company with a large market. They have been in the Japan office for over 25 years and their business in Japan has been growing at an exciting pace.
- Collaborate closely with warehouse and customers to improve customer service and logistics operations.
- Manage inventory using inventory management system or Excel while managing ordering process for deliveries.
- Adjust and negotiate with related departments and suppliers to control out-of-stock and excess inventory situations.
- Analyse sales performances and create sales forecast to be entered into inventory management system.
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Experience analysing numerical data
- Skilled at negotiation and coordination
- Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Multinational cookware company
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance