Tokyo - Logistics Specialist - Global Chemical Company
Major multinational cosmetics company
Exciting opportunity to take part in supply chain operations
Our client is an international cosmetics company whose brands are known throughout the world. They have been in the Japan office for over 20 years and their business in Japan has been growing at an exciting pace.
- Collaborate closely with warehouse and customers to improve customer service and logistics operations.
- Manage inventory using inventory management system or Excel while managing ordering process for deliveries.
- Adjust and negotiate with related departments and suppliers to control out-of-stock and excess inventory situations.
- Analyse sales performances and create sales forecast to be entered into inventory management system.
- At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Experience analysing numerical data
- Skilled at negotiation and coordination
- Business level English and fluent Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Large multinational cosmetics company
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance