- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading company in Logistics industry with forwarding service for Air and Sea.
- Responsible for overall volumes / GP from assigned customers.
- Hunting for new business from new and existing (new lane / product) customers.
- Account maintenance of existing business.
- Set up targets of growth agreed by management, develop solutions to the customers.
- Plan / Create strategic sales activities to the target customers.
- Lead assigned customer's RFQ tender/bids.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of working experience in forwarding business.
- Good understanding sales process for Air/Ocean Import/Export business and experience required.
- Air / Ocean freight operations knowledge
- Must conduct business in a professional yet friendly manner and continuously show respect for customers and colleagues.
- Team Player
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package
International working environment
Opportunity to grow professional career in a stable organization