Tokyo - Demand Planning Manager - Healthcare Company
*Major multinational healthcare company
*Exciting opportunity for those who want to work in a wide area of SCM
- Our client is a highly reputable multinational healthcare company. The company has an over 50-year global history and is enjoying stable business growth.
* Conduct demand planning to forecast required inventory
* Ensure the required products are available at the right time and in the right quantity
* Ensure the inventory levels are maintained at or below and the target levels.
* To study the MRP Suggested Report and process/release Purchase Order; and communicate to supplier to make sure continual supply.
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Experience in consumer goods or healthare industries or willingness to learn
- Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Large cosmetics company
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance