Tokyo - Customs Specialist - 通関士 required
Opportunity to work for a multicultural, growing logistics company
Opportunity to utilize customs clearance license and knowledge
Our client is a multinational logistic company that specializes in airfreight transportation for the B2B, B2C, and C2C markets.
- Oversee all import and export customs clearance procedures alongside Manager.
- Handle any issues or irregularities with customs clearance by communicating with customs brokers, documentation center, etc.
- Manage customs data and submit necessary customs/airfreight reports
- Customs clearance license (通関士) required
- At least 2 years of logistics industry experience
- Fluent Japanese and basic level English required
- Good communication and problem-solving abilities
- Multinational company with a diverse environment
- Opportunity to utilize customs clearance license and knowledge
- Good work-life balance
- Competitive salary package and benefits