Tokyo based IoT Field Application Engineer in Global company
500万円 - 800万円
Growing fast in the world
Working from home is available
- A global company provides one-stop solutions to companies dealing with mobile terminals, in-vehicle terminals, smart devices and IoT, focusing on core technologies for OS. In addition, it supports the completion of innovative products and success in the market through services such as development and support for companies belonging to the industrial chain.
- providing technical support for customer communication modules and smart modules
- supporting the driver loading and debugging of communication module (SOM) and smart module on Linux/Android and other systems
Satisfy the following 3 items or more
- Graduated from related majors in communications, electronics, computer, etc.
- Embedded, Linux driver, Android development experience or actual project experience;
- Proficiency in using C/C++ and other programming languages and debugging methods;
- For LCD, Camera, USB, SDIO/MMC, BT/WIFI/GPS, Audio, Video, NFC, Touch Panel, transmission
Sensor driver, etc., master three driver development or above experience is preferred;
- Able to read hardware circuit schematics, basic hardware welding hands-on ability, and software and hardware debugging capabilities;
- Experience in CPE/MIFI industry is preferred;
- Good ability to read and write English emails and strong document writing ability;
- Must have a business Japanese level;
Complete weekly two-day (Saturday, Sunday) holidays
Paid Year-end and New Year summer vacation (5 days)
Commuting allowance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance
Annual employee trip
Birthday gift certificate etc.