(Tokyo, 7m, Global company) Application support engineer
Client facing and dynamic role!
Global company, leader in analytical instrumentation, good salary package.
Our client is a biotechnology company that develops and provides scientific analytical instrumentation, software, and services for the life science, clinical research, and industrial markets. As some of equipment it offers, it has been recognized worldwide as a provider of mass spectrometry solutions in areas such as biomarker discovery, omics research, biologic research, capillary electrophoresis, genetic analysis, clinical diagnostics and research, drug discovery and development, environmental testing, food and beverage testing and forensic toxicology.
1) Pre-sales activities
- Presentation at seminar and users meeting.
- Consultation to prospects.
- Sample analysis and demonstration to prospects.
- Customer visit with sales representative.
- Technical support on new product launch.
- Collaboration with key customers.
2) Post-sales activities
- On-line customer support (phone and e-mail).
- Customer training (on-site and in-house).
- Trouble shooting.
- Consultation on application.
- Preparation of manuals.
3) Internal activities
- Work as a member of global application network.
- Education and coaching peers and junior chemists.
- Sales training about new product (hardware and software).
- Three or more years of experience of quantitative and qualitative analysis using LC-MS/MS.
- Experience in LC/MS or LC/MS/MS.
- Good knowledge of fundamental business environment, sales mindset.
- Native speaking and writing skill of Japanese.
- Intermediate level of English communication skill (TOEIC >650).
- Travels are required.
- Working in a multi-cultural, global-minded environment, in a company that values and praises professional growth and career advancement.
- Applying the knowledge and experience of analytical techniques to a wide range of applications and customers.
- Good salary package.