- Salary 17M+ JPY per year
- Lead the implementation of projects with budgets upwards of $3 million
About Our Client
Our client is Capgemini.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Capgemini is working with one of the world's largest insurance providers, with over 90 million customers in 60 countries. While they have global scale, they're also surprisingly nimble. Capgemini Japan K.K. is looking for people to help their client transform the customer experience in a collaborative environment and a culture of creativity. The projects span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique implementation challenges. As a Project Manager, you will lead the implementation of medium to large size projects with budgets upwards of $3 million and be responsible for assembling required project resources, managing the scope of the various projects, escalating issues and anticipating project specific risks to ensure timely and on-budget implementations. You will also conduct project review meetings, develop documentation deliverable, document project status and support the resolution of open issues.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience as PM for small to medium-sized projects
- Ability to generate comprehensive reports
- The Project Manager will have a customer centric-mindset
- Exemplary communication skills and exceptional business acumen to understand our customer's needs.
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to process large amounts of information
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong track record of leading successful change projects/programs from start to finish as the lead Project Manager : Full-life cycle implementation
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically in regards to project planning, scoping and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to estimate project efforts and manage client expectations
- Understanding and appreciation of processes/procedures and governance required to lead projects and programs
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate meetings in an effective manner
- Ability to deal with tight timelines, limited resources and still deliver on time and within scope
- Ability to lead several projects at once that have a common strategic goal
What's on Offer
- Salary from 17M+ JPY
- Work with multinational teams across APAC
- Implement and drive strategic change at CXO level
- Join a company that has many employee benefits and intiatives ranging from celebrating Pink Day, to looking after employees by arranging covid vaccines for all it's employees globally