- Salary starting from 11.5M JPY per year
- Multi-region engagement across APAC
About Our Client
Our client is Capgemini.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
- Implement the strategy to bring in synergy in testing practice
- Manage delivery and ensure there is no defaults on SLA/SLO
- Multi region engagement spanning across APAC.
- Teams in multiple countries with an option to influence the testing strategy for a large institute (client).
- Analyze, review and understand the requirements
- Prepare Test Plan
- Create test artifacts (scripts, automation)
- Execute test cases, capture test results
- Prepare Requirements Traceability/Test metrics
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of multiple industry experiences (banking, insurance)
- Strong capabilities in crafting, shaping and delivering engagements with clients
- International management experience working with teams across Japan
- Growth-mind set, proven thought-leadership and result-oriented management style
- Working knowledge of all major automation tools in the market including mobile automation
- Working knowledge of Java, Selenium, UFT (QTP), ALM, Jira
- Working knowledge of version controlling tools like Git
- Role require hands-on knowledge of coding, scripting, data maintenance
- Ability to clearly distinguish between various automation framework and ability to describe the advantage along with supporting data.
- Bilingual (Japanese, English)
What's on Offer
- Salary and package of 12M+ JPY
- The opportunity to grow a team to 100+ people across India and Japan
- Join a company that has many employee benefits and intiatives ranging from celebrating Pink Day, to looking after employees by arranging covid vaccines for all it's employees globally!