- Salary 12m - 17m, very competitive salary package
- Work with international top tier clients in bilingual environment
About Our Client
Our client is Capgemini Japan, it is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
- Implement the strategy to bring in synergy in testing practice
- Manage delivery and ensure there is no defaults on SLA/SLO
- Multi region engagement spanning across APAC.
- Teams in multiple countries with an option to influence the testing strategy for a large institute (client).
- Analyze, review and understand the requirements
- Prepare Test Plan
- Create test artifacts (scripts, automation)
- Execute test cases, capture test results
- Prepare Requirements Traceability/Test metrics
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of senior test engineer, team leader or test manager experiences
- Strong capabilities in crafting, shaping and delivering engagements with clients
- International management experience working with teams across Japan
- Growth-mind set, proven thought-leadership and result-oriented management style
- Working knowledge of all major automation tools in the market including mobile automation
- Working knowledge of Java, Selenium, UFT (QTP), ALM, Jira
- Working knowledge of version controlling tools like Git
- Role require hands-on knowledge of coding, scripting, data maintenance
- Ability to clearly distinguish between various automation framework and ability to describe the advantage along with supporting data.
- Bilingual (Japanese, English)
What's on Offer
- Test manager salary up to 13m
- Test program manager salary up to 17m
- Company work PC, mobile phone
- Paid annual leave
- Good work life balance
- Fully / partial working from home (depends on Covid-19 situation)