- Earn Competitively
- Be Part of a World Renowned Organization
Employing only the best in the field, our client is a global pioneer in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. With all its practices and offerings at the forefront of innovation, the group addresses the entire breadth of stakeholders' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms.
- Lead test consolidation in one of the largest insurance organizations
- Work with the CXO in the organization to drive strategy
- Implement the strategy to bring in synergy in testing practice
- Grow the team to 100+ people across India and Japan
- Manage delivery and ensure there is no defaults on SLA/SLO
- Multi region engagement spanning across APAC.
- Teams in multiple countries with an option to influence the testing strategy for a large institute (client).
- Analyze, review and understand the requirements
- Prepare Test Plan
- Create test artefacts (scripts, automation)
- Execute test cases, capture test results
- Prepare Requirements Traceability/Test metrics
- 10+ years of multiple industry experiences (banking, insurance)
- Strong capabilities in crafting, shaping and delivering engagements with clients
- International management experience working with teams across Japan
- Growth-mind set, proven thought-leadership and result-oriented management style
- Bilingual (Japanese, English)
- Working knowledge of all major automation tools in the market including mobile automation
- Working knowledge of Java, Selenium, UFT (QTP), ALM, Jira
- Working knowledge of version controlling tools like Git
- Role require hands-on knowledge of coding, scripting, data maintenance
- Ability to clearly distinguish between various automation framework and ability to describe the advantage along with supporting data.
- An opportunity to take a leadership role in a world renowned organization
- An opportunity to interact with global teams
- Ear competitively, up to JPY 16M/Yr