- Work for a reputable global organization
- Enjoy the opportunity to excel in your field
About Our Client
Employing only the best in the field, our client is a global pioneer in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. With all its practices and offerings at the forefront of innovation, the group addresses the entire breadth of stakeholders' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with BSA to understand the business requirements in detail.
- Manage communication with multiple project managers and test managers to understand requirements.
- Build out the Master Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts independently; based on the business requirements.
- The person will be responsible for the team management of testing engineers and also help out in testing as needed.
- Communicate with other departments such as project management and business users to coordinate scheduling forUAT testing
The Successful Applicant
- Deep understanding of Testing process (UT/Smoke Test/ ST/SIT/UAT/ E2E/Adhoc/Regression).
- Must be flexible and effective at multitasking
- Experience in standard ETL tools.
- Must be able to work independently to manage the testing process.
- Must be Bilingual (Japanese, English)
- Good to have knowledge/experience in Inspire tool.
- Good to have working knowledge of major testing tools in the Life insurance domain.
- Good to have automation testing skills and knowledge.
- Good to have Agile skills and some working experiences.
What's on Offer
- Work for a leading company in the industry with infinite global interactions.
- Be recognised and rewarded for your efforts.
- Room to continuously learn and innovate.