Territory Account Manager
1000万円 - 1400万円
Well known brand
Our client is a European company that provides data analytics platform and is a leader in business intelligence.
- Developing and executing Territory Plans, with a planned focus on Enterprise accounts
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to up selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with our partners and supported by our highly professional presales and consulting teams
- Develop territory and account plans for a defined list of top target accounts.
- Assist our Partners and Resellers where needed, in the sales cycles.
- Preparing and executing Proof of Concept demos together with the customers
- Present at external marketing events.
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment
- Experienced in managing complex sales, preferably in the large enterprise accounts and an equivalent solution selling methodology.
- Knowledgeable in creating proposals with understanding of revenue recognition and royalty structures.
- Experienced in working with partners and resellers to enable them to maximize revenue in your territory.
- Understanding of the BI Dashboarding, Data Visualization marketplace and Data Integration.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and able to work independently within a matrixed organization.
- Experience and understanding of the Big Data, Data Integration, Data Analytics markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products on-premises or in the cloud. Experience selling Replication solutions.
- At least 7 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles involving pre-sales.
- Work experience in both an early stage and a large organization - an advantage.
- Track record of working with Partners to win business.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory and accounts.
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers
- International and diverse culture
- Attractive benefits package
- Central office location